Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Our Foster Pups from Sept to Dec


Left is Koda! He was a Great Pyreness/Akbash Right top frame is Chloe Black Landseer Newfoundland, top right corner is Toby he was a Golden Retriever/ Great pyreness. Bottom top right is Mama and Casey they are English Mastiffs. Bottom Right is Akbash Puppies that we got in Nov Their names were JR, Frost (the boys), Liz, Mary Jo, Lacey (the Girls) All these Pups have new homes now. Once I find the pics of our new pup Zoey I will put those up later. But she is a sweety. We work with a Rescue called Big Dogs Huge Paws. They just deal with big dogs. I can't wait until we get to foster our first Great Dane or even a St. Bernard. So far we have had Newfies, and Great pyreness, and English Mastiffs. I love all these dogs. They have helped me as we have helped them. so sweet. I love them they will always be in my heart. I also miss them!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment