Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My wonderful Filipino Sister in Law

pag-aaral na magsulat sa Filipino para sa aking kapatid na babae sa batas. May pag-ibig sa kanya at lahat ng bagay ay siya. Ano ang isang kaibigan awesome siya at ako kaya natutuwa siya ay dumating sa aming pamilya. Mga bagay-bagay ay makatarungan awesome sa ngayon. kahit na kami ay may isang pulutong ng snow at ang kanyang may snow pa rin. Pag-ibig ko ang snow!

Translated to English.
learning to write in Filipino for my sister in law. Got to love her and everything she does. What a awesome friend she is and I am so glad she came into our family. Things are just awesome right now. even though we have a lot of snow and its still snowing. I love the snow!

Well we took a drive to take Zoey our foster pup to the Vet to be fixed and all that fun stuff.   The drive up to Salt Lake city was intresting.  We are getting more snow down here in Utah county then up in Salt Lake.  I love it  and Can't wait till it stops snowing so I can go outside and make a snowman with the Kids!  There is actually enough snow for once.   I just hope this storm passes over colorado fast so my parents can come out from colorado for Janae's Baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment