Thursday, December 31, 2009
Our Day Today!
Well lets start off this morning we had to drive up to Salt Lake To pick up our Foster dog Zoey from Being Fixed so she can't have any pups and so she can find a home. Then we drop off at Home depot to get a couple items and after that We get into the Van and I accidently Slammed Janae's Fingers into the Van sliding door :( So we take Zoey home and head over to the Urgent Care to have them look at her fingers. They are fine just strained and bruised. We drop off at Smiths to get our new years Cheese and stuff for After Janae's Baptism. After that we come home and let our other foster Bear out of the Kennel (he has to either stay in the Kennel or out in the bback yard he has issues. Well I start to clean something. and put stuff away and then Bear and Dave got into a Fight Dave's face and Hand lost and so did Bear. So about 20 mins later after we get most of the bleeding to stop we then took Dave to ER and the Kids and I came home until Dave was ready for us to pick him up. We pick him up and then head to Walgreens to get antibiotic for Dave and couple other things head home then I start to put up the Bars for the towels and it didn't work so we had to head back to walgreens to pick up Dave's Scripts and then head to Walmart for teh Towel bars came home and I put them up wahoo Something is done for teh Day. Wow What a busy day! I'm exhausted and I still have a whole house to clean up by tomorrow so my house doesn't look nasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment