Friday, May 4, 2012

Well we have a Report Date!

Well Dave will have orders this weekend or on Monday!  But we have our report Date for our next duty station.  We will be going to Marysville WA.  Near Dave's Sister, Father, and a Wonderful Step Mum.   We are looking forward to this move.  Ever since we have been married I have wanted to get closer to Dave's Father and the other half of Dave's Family!  Now we get the chance to do that.  Yes I will miss Jason and Laura and hopefully we will get a big enough house that when family comes to visit they can stay with us.  But Anyways
our dates is July 16, 2012!  Can't tell we are excited.  


So far this month and it is just the beginning of the month we have, Gotten our Report Date,  Kids had their Authors fair and Janae has gone on a field trip and tonight I am going to hang out with some friends.  Going to try to hang out with as many friends and family as I can before we move.  



No comments:

Post a Comment