Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Stress Relief

So my Stress Reliever is Line dancing!  I take all my frustrations out on the floor.  Well tonight 1 person really ticked me off, so I went and line danced and stomped on the floor  so I didn't go out and hurt this person.  This is how I Keep control of my anger.

My biggest pet peeve is when someone lies about something that seems important but its not to them.  Take Marriage for instant.  I think Dave's and my marriage is sacred and it is more than a stupid piece of paper.    Yes people do split up and they need to before one kills the other or abusive marriages.   But really people.  Marriage is between 2 people.  Don't accept excuses.  Marriage is a marriage its a bond between 2 people.

This person really ticked me off tonight as you can tell.  All I can think is Call my friend that again (its a cuss word not going in here) and you will not know what hit you.  I am protective of my friends!  I love them and no one will talk about my friends and Family that way ever!  Marriages are work not something you think is because you have too.  You marry a person whom you adore and love.   I am just glad this relationship didn't last more than 3 months.

What this person did in my book is called cheating!  you just don't do that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment