Thursday, June 7, 2012

Week 1 of Summer Break!

Well This week was interesting! 
 Let say it was Battle Assembly weekend for Dave.  I had to go to the unit to do some things for the last time and say good bye to some great friends who are Soldiers!

405th CABN  HHC, A, B companies

Dave receiving a int-arum Award He gets his Actual one tomorrow.


The Highlight to our week so far is we had a old Friend Liz come for a visit!  We went all over American Fork Canyon and over the mountain into Midway.  Now that was a interesting feat.   I got a little burned but not as bad as I have gotten. The Pictures are from Monday the 4th.
Kendrick, Jayden, and Janae at Silver Lake up in American Fork Canyon.
The View at Silver Lake
Our friend Liz showing Janae how to ride the rock as a Horse.

Stream that goes into Silver Lake.

Look how clear the water is.

This is a awesome View.   I love the Rocky Mountains.

I love this view.  Very calming.

The lake down there is Tibble Fork.  Its pretty small when you are looking down.

Zoomed in!  Wow its still so small.

Almost to the Top! 

This is Pole Line Pass.  We were up there and boy it was a bumpy ride.

So after the bumpy ride it would of been nice to go on a long hike.  But anyways It was a pretty site!

So Today the 7th of June we have the guy who comes in and inspects everything so he knows how  many boxes and how much stuff is getting packed.  I can't believe this is actually happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment