Well since school Started We haven't done much lately besides homework, school, Work, Family Readiness, church. Its been a hard couple of months since October and hopefully it will change soon. We are hoping 2011 will be a better year but so far it isn't showing us anything different.
I have been playing with photographs and started creating the kids their School Scrap books.
Also really Excited to become a Aunt next month sometime and also in July.
I have been planning a trip to San Francisco to meet and visit my Sister in Law Chrissy and her husband (Dave's Big brother) Sam. I am excited for April to get here. Its going to be a blast! I can't believe i am planning a trip by myself with no kids or husband to come along. But I think I am going to need a break from everything that has happened. Hopefully I will be able to talk about what is going on later when everything is said and done with.
I know We are only given what we can handle. Well I don't know if I am handling this too well. We will see.
Janae is loving being 9 and hanging out with her friends at Activity Days and at school
Kendrick loves Kindergarten! He loves Mrs. Stott his teacher. When he comes home from school all he can talk about is Mrs. Stott!
Jayden wishes he could go to school but he is still a little young. We started and Finished potty training him in less then a week. no more pull ups! We also started working on writing and letters. we want Jayden to be a little more advance then Kendrick was when he started school. Jayden loves it when he gets his mommy to himself in the mornings until Kendrick comes home from school.
Christmas week we had a awesome quick visit with Bethany. We finally got to give Lily her baby blanket that I made for her before she was born. (Dave forgot to mail it 3 years ago)
Dave is just working like always. He took a week off at the end of December which was nice!
We love and miss everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment